Types of revegetation tubestock
Plantrite produces tubestock-size plants in two different container sizes for revegetation and landscape projects. We’re also able to supply plants for large scale commercial projects in larger pots, from 140mm through to advanced trees. Talk to a member of the Plantrite team for further information.
The square shape and root trainers on the inside direct root growth downward. Each of the cells ‘air prunes’ the roots preventing binding, and enables easy extraction of the plant.
- 90mm deep cells, twice the depth of other cell trays
- Specifically designed to prevent root binding and spiralling
- 40mm x 40mm x 90mm cell size
- Cell volume 79mL
- 63 plants per tray
Forestry tubes provide a great quality plant and enable the development of a better, deeper root system which will help with plant establishment. For projects that require a high number of plants, forestry trays can be a great, affordable solution.
- Provides a larger, quality plant
- Ideal for deep rooted species
- Increased soil volume with a great depth
- Plant roots are deeper in the soil
- 50mm x 50mm x 123mm
- Volume 210mL
- 40 tubes per tray
Plantrite Tray Recycling Program
As part of our environmental responsibilities, we clean and recycle all cell trays, forestry tube trays, and forestry tubes wherever possible. Simply return them after planting, or call us to arrange a pickup from your location.